The ladywood.pl store is operated by ism group s.j. NIP no.: 9671357515, registered by the National Court Register under the number 0000466130, based in Bydgoszcz, at Wiejska 2, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
- Orders for goods offered in the online store are accepted using the shopping cart form on the order finalization page. Each order sent to us from a new customer is confirmed by e-mail during the Company’s business hours.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, all year round. Orders placed on weekdays after hrs. 4 pm, and submitted on holidays will be processed from the morning of the next business day.
- Our Company reserves the right to withdraw individual products from sale without giving any reason.
- By the term “order accepted for processing”, it is understood that the order was placed in writing by e-mail, and in the case of payment by bank transfer, the date on which the money is credited to the Company’s bank account.
- The company reserves the right to refuse an order, without giving reasons.
- For larger orders, our Company reserves the right to process them in separate shipments.
- Shipment of the contract item by courier service is carried out within the timeframe specified on the product card posted on the site.
- By default, all documents are sent by e-mail to the address specified by the purchaser.
- The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods with delivery in the territory of Poland: bank transfer, electronic transfer, payment card in one of the electronic payment systems accepted by the Company. Order processing begins after we receive confirmation of the correct execution of the operation from the payment operator, in the case of bank transfer – after the payment is received in the bank account. Available forms of card payment are: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
The online payment service provider for card payments is BlueMedia S.A.
- The offer of the online store is valid on the territory of Poland.
- In the event that the order cannot be fulfilled or prices are changed, our consultant will contact you immediately.
Returns of goods – Right of withdrawal
- In accordance with the Law of May 30, 2014 “On Consumer Rights”, a customer who is an individual, making a purchase for a purpose unrelated to professional or business activity, may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. The customer should make a statement of withdrawal in writing and return the goods to our headquarters.
The above-described right to return the goods is also available to individuals engaged in economic activity (hereinafter referred to as entrepreneurs) registered with the CEIDG. Such entrepreneurs have the right to return goods if the purchase made in our store is not of a professional, business-related nature. The scope of an entrepreneur’s professional activity is determined by the PKD codes included in his entry in CEIDG.
- Returned goods must be complete and in an intact condition. The customer should handle the goods keeping in mind the necessity of their possible later return.
Returned goods must be sent back no later than 14 days after withdrawal from the contract with a statement of return to the address:ism group s.j.85-458 BydgoszczStreet. Rural 2
- Return of ordered goods is at the expense of the buyer.
- Refunds for returned goods will be made within 14 business days after receipt of the shipment by the Company.
- The form with the withdrawal statement for consumers is available on our website(link).
- The provisions of points 1-6 do not apply to the purchase of goods manufactured by studio wood counters on request according to individualized needs (of which the consumer is informed before concluding the sales contract).
- The goods are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, which is one year from the delivery of the goods to the customer. This information is also included in the product description.
- If the goods received are defective, the customer may exercise warranty rights for non-conformity of goods with the contract.
If the goods are found not to be in conformity with the contract, the customer has the right to file a complaint. This entitlement shall be exercised within 1 year from the date of delivery of the goods, provided that the Store is notified of the nonconformity within 2 (two) months of its discovery. In this case, the customer should report this fact electronically using the contact form or return the goods by mail to our address:ism group s.j.85-458 BydgoszczStreet. Rural 2
Returned goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase with a description of the complaint.
- The ism Group, will immediately – but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment with the advertised goods – respond to the complaint and inform the Customer about further proceedings. If the complaint is accepted, the damaged goods will be repaired or exchanged for another, full-quality one. If this is not possible (for example, because the goods are out of stock), we will refund the equivalent of the price of the goods to the customer. We will reimburse the cost of sending back the claimed goods after processing the complaint.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees to the inclusion of his personal data in the database of ism group s.j. and its processing for the purpose of contract execution. Provision of personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but lack of consent to its processing prevents the Company from processing the order. The customer is responsible for providing false personal information.
- Personal information is protected in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997. on the protection of personal data (i.e., Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended) in a manner that prevents access by third parties.
- The Company’s customers have the right to inspect their personal data, correct it and request its deletion. Data Protection.
- All personal data obtained in the course of the store’s activities are confidential under no circumstances or in any form will be disclosed to other persons or other entities in accordance with the Law of August 29, 1997. “On the protection of personal data.” In accordance with this law, customers have the right to inspect their data, to correct it and to request that it be discontinued.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Company and the Customer, who is a Consumer, shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Company and the Customer who is not a Consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the Company’s registered office.
If you have any confusion or inquiries, please contact us.